Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2020   #1
Chambe
Registered Member

Default Some updates I'd like to see

So currently, the game isn't very crowded with people. I'm not sure what plans are in the making, or what future the staff sees in the game. Anyways, I have a few suggestions on things I'd like to see in the game that I think could bring more people in.

Some work done to Slayer

Slayer feels kinda shit to do honestly. It's more or less just Abyssal Demons waiting room since they are pretty much the only monster with a decent drop table.

Basically Slayer monsters needs more drops. I'm suggesting more supply drops like gems, coal, ores, more herbs(!), rune essence, flax, bowstrings, runes, arrows, (seeds) etc.

Slayer points / reward system
Aquiring points from finishing tasks to unlock different rewards such as:
  • Extending certain tasks
  • Blocking tasks
  • Herb sack
  • Black Mask/Slayer Helm?

Acquiring gear

I feel like decent gear is too hard to get, which honestly is quite off-putting to both new players and returning players.

Currently, Dragon Scimitar is basically the second best melee weapon in the game (weapons other than Dragon scimitar and Abyssal whip is kinda shit) and it's only dropped by ONE monster.

Defenders?

Think acquiring these should be similar to RS, in a minigame-esque way and not by camping a boss like all other good (or even decent) gear.

With more Dragon Scimitars in the game and a good second hand like defenders, PvM would be a lot more enjoyable for more players, and I don't think it's a secret that Slayer/PvM is most people's favorite activity.

An update to Magic?

Would like to see spells like Spin Flax and Tan Leather from the Lunar spellbook.

These spells would basically just be a QoL to current tedious activities.

New skills

Would love to see Farming and Hunter, and possibly Construction.

There's already quite a bit of farming patches easily accessable with the current teleports. Seed drops from monsters.

Not too sure what use Hunter would have with the current state of the game, but I would still like to see more skills available.

Construction would probably have no real use with Altars already in the game to be honest, but that could also be an interesting skill to see in the game.

Last edited by Chambe; 02-05-2020 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Superheat already exists
Chambe is offline   Reply With Quote