Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2020   #1
Tiylz
Premium

Default Hacked :(

Just hopped on to do some slayer and to my dismay I've been hacked for max melee + mage + range gear, 30m, and a bunch of other supplies

Probably won't be playing anymore, GG everyone
Old 08-29-2020   #2
Spunky
Banned

I don't do much around here anymore but I do see the fishy ip that logged into your account and I see a lot of other people's account names listed from that ip too. I'll try to get em to look into it.

I'm sorry this happened to you bro. It's real shitty that dickheads keep wanting to come and ruin the fun on Dodian.

Edit: Found who did it and found all of you guys' items. A lot of you got hacked by "Bro." (Or someone who hacked his account as well and stored the items there.) I see every single item of everyone's that was taken. This *should* be sorted out my guy. If I was an admin I'd be giving you guys the shit back literally right now.

Last edited by Spunky; 09-03-2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old 08-30-2020   #3
Tiylz
Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
I don't do much around here anymore but I do see the fishy ip that logged into your account and I see a lot of other people's account names listed from that ip too. I'll try to get em to look into it.

I'm sorry this happened to you bro. It's real shitty that dickheads keep wanting to come and ruin the fun on Dodian.

Edit: Found who did it and found all of you guys' items. A lot of you got hacked by "Bro." I see every single item of everyone's that was taken. This *should* be sorted out my guy. If I was an admin I'd be giving you guys the shit back literally right now.
Thanks for the detective work! I really appreciate it . If someone could ahold of an admin pertaining this for me that'd be wonderful, if i could get my items back I'd love to continue playing.
Old 08-30-2020   #4
Spunky
Banned

I'm working with the big man Cache we'll get yours as well as everyone else's shit back within a few days.
Old 08-30-2020   #5
Tiylz
Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
I'm working with the big man Cache we'll get yours as well as everyone else's shit back within a few days.
Awesome! Thank you so much <3 Just lmk whenever y'all get everything worked out
Closed Thread