Beginner shops 8 53.33%
Blank (give me results) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2019   #1
Pro Noob
Developer

Default Content To Add #1

1. Shall we add a new boss "Dagannoth prime", this will require level 90 slayer to be killed?
  2. Should Prime drop range gear? This will be Spined set and seercull.
  3. Should we add hardleather body for level 1 defence pure? This will require 28 crafting and a hard leather with thread and needle.
  4. Shall we make it so that dragons drop hides 100% of the time?
  5. Shall we add Vannaka Slayer? This will have have it's own slayer task table with some from the other and require a crystal key.
  6. If Vannaka slayer pass, shall we add black demon and greater demon to this? This will make it so you need a task to kill them instead of a crystal key.
  7. If Vannaka slayer pass, shall we add tzhar task that requires level 80 slayer? This will require the crystal key to enter.
  8. Shall we add agility shortcuts to help you with the crystal key dungeon? These will require 60 for first and 80 for the second.
  9. Shall we add shops to help new players? These will be range gear (up to green d'hide), Melee gear (Up to Black) and Magic (Up to blue mystic).
    These prices will have a 1.5x increase in price compare to other stores.
Pick the options you want. Each require 50% or more to pass of the total people that have voted.

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-01-2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old 07-01-2019   #2
brandon401
Premium

yes to add "Prime" and the requirement seems appropriate
the gear seems appropriate considering nech has best melle gear
hard leather seems appropriate , would help with crafting and low lvl range bonus + looks.
i think the addition of vannaka would be good but not sure as an opinion on changing key system .
1000% yes to agility shortcuts as this is bs , with love
gear seems appropriate but with the addition of inifinity robes from say the jungle demon ? aha

sick poll man happy to see some changes being done. !
Old 07-01-2019   #3
Ivan
Retired Staff

They all sound good except the levels required on the agility shortcut updates. 60 and 80 are extremely high perhaps 50 and 70?
+1
Old 07-01-2019   #4
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
They all sound good except the levels required on the agility shortcut updates. 60 and 80 are extremely high perhaps 50 and 70?
+1
They are meant to help end game content, but if we add more short cuts in the future they can be lower level.

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-01-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-01-2019   #5
Ivan
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
They are meant to help end game content, but if we add more short cuts in the future they can be lower level.
Fair 'nuff
Old 07-02-2019   #6
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
+1
If anything, I'd say 60 and 70. Doesn't really take that much effort to get a high agility level. You just have to care to do it, which you need incentive to do; which shortcuts will be. So even 60 and 80 should be a good place to start

Yes, I've in fact grinded my way to 80 agility, so I know what it's like.

Old 07-02-2019   #7
SamTanner

Default fix

need to fix it so I can actually log into the game and it doesn't just freeze first
Old 07-03-2019   #8
Brrs
Registered Member

-Im all for new master but maybe not key required but lvl required.

-I like the agility incentive, good idea.

-What are we gonna do with the old drops from deleted bosses? are they just rares now, or will they be added in different ways, or nerf stats? im interested in anything.

-IDK if there is a dragon dagger if not we should add one and add a way to poison it.

-We should add a manual special attack system, a special attack would make dragon weapons more valuable.

-Str ammy has more str bonus than glory, glory should be more considering its harder to get.

Last edited by Brrs; 07-03-2019 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-04-2019   #9
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrs View Post
-What are we gonna do with the old drops from deleted bosses? are they just rares now, or will they be added in different ways, or nerf stats? im interested in anything.

-Str ammy has more str bonus than glory, glory should be more considering its harder to get.
To be honest, it's up to the community. However, personally I don't like introducing decorative as superior at all. So if I were the one to make the decision alone, I'd just nerf the stats of them down to like rune. Then we'd have a new armor set in the game that was just looking different.

Amulets should definitely be better balanced, both in stats and difficulty when it comes to obtaining them.

Old 07-05-2019   #10
Brrs
Registered Member

I'm not sure if all arrows act the same but id like to see rune arrows be worth something as apposed to bronze, same thing for axes and pickaxes. if we add value to better axes we could add them in ass drops maybe to slayer monsters? maybe we could add a few slayer monsters? I would also like axes and pickaxes att requirement lowered to 1 for skillers.
Closed Thread