Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Site

Old 06-28-2021   #11
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqolex View Post
Aight sounds good, lets start with unbanning me
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I was planning to wipe the sleets clean for everyone once the new stuff is in place and ready for production. In the meantime I'm afraid you have to make a new account and play on that.

Aiming for release in 2065, on my 70th birthday! Not really though, but I can't give any promises on deadlines (obviously). Just trust (or try to at least) that I'm doing what I can do get something worthy out to enjoy. I still appreciate those of you who are patiently waiting, despite me being a slow-ass.
Nozemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021   #12
Knight

I really like that you are going back to your roots and really working on the 'face' of Dodian, the website. Let's stay motivated to keep this alive.

I'm sorry I've been such a jerk in the past.. it's just I have a deep passion for this game and Dodian was my childhood.

Hopefully you recover from this obstacle you have and will come out better than ever!
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021   #13
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
it's just I have a deep passion for this game and Dodian was my childhood.
As is it to for me. I'm just not able to spend the time I need to get it done as fast as it should've. Less than ideal, but it's still online, as opposed to previous remakes that shut down after a few months, for a new one to appear a few months later.

Also I won't hold our history against you. I just want people to know my intentions are pure, even though I can't live up to everyone's wishes.

Last edited by Nozemi; 06-28-2021 at 07:42 PM.
Nozemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021   #14
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
As is it to for me. I'm just not able to spend the time I need to get it done as fast as it should've. Less than ideal, but it's still online, as opposed to previous remakes that shut down after a few months, for a new one to appear a few months later.

Also I won't hold our history against you. I just want people to know my intentions are pure, even though I can't live up to everyone's wishes.
You have certainly done better than most!
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021   #15
Aaron

Thanks for the update
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote