Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2020   #1
Cache
Registered Member

Default First Week of the New Year!

The Duke has left our quaint little town of Yanille but has left us with wonderful gifts until his return! Who knows when he will be back. I'd like to thank everyone for participating in the Duke's event and can only hope you've enjoyed yourself as much as the

On another note, Don has been promoted to Trial Moderator! Let's all give him a round of applause and wish him good luck!

Some commands have been added and tweaked to better suite the players and create some ease of access to our site's features. Try some of these out whenever a thought pops into your head related to any of these commands:
  • ::request
*opens up account support section where you can request help with any issues that may arise on your account
  • ::report
*opens up server reports section we can report any issues with the server.
  • ::bug
*opens up account server bugs section we you can report any bugs you find whilst playing the game.
  • ::rules
*opens up rules section where you can view the rules of the community.
  • ::Drops / ::droplist
*opens up the drop tables for each monster in the game.
  • ::latestclient
*automatically begins downloading the latest client for optimal gameplay.
  • ::updates
*opens up the latest updates thread to stay up-to-date on all of the latest changes to the game.
  • ::highscores
*opens up highcores page to see where you rank among the rest of the players.
  • ::thread
*opens up any thread directly. For example, ::thread 466 will link you directly to this page that you are reading now!

Sneak Peak
Part I
Sailing and travelling to distant areas is coming soon! You can expect many commonly visited docks to be put to good use. Ship tickets are already obtainable through all monsters located in the key dungeon, including the boss monsters. Ship tickets will be consumable items used to travel from one place to the next.

Part II
The portal nearby 'Dad' and the heroes in West Yanille has mysteriously been activated and no one knows why! The caverns are currently empty but rumors of a swarm of monsters one day returning to re-claim them are heard far and wide. The caves come complete with a new place to mine for ores and a portal that returns you safely back to West Yanille.

Again, the team and I would like to thank everyone who logged in to help Duke Horacio out with his troubles and for sticking with us for another decade and thank you for joining Dodian!

Last edited by Pro Noob; 01-09-2020 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Latest is with one t not two
Cache is offline   Reply With Quote