View Poll Results: Ship ticket change
Unlock with coins, 2m per ticket 1 7.69%
Unlock with coins, 1m per ticket 2 15.38%
Lower cave horror cave to 10 ticket 8 61.54%
Make drops more common for ship ticket 7 53.85%
Make cave horror cave 40 million to unlock 0 0%
Make cave horror cave 20 million to unlock 2 15.38%
Make cave horror cave 20 million and jad cave 40 million 4 30.77%
Make entry 50k and permanent 20 million where ship ticket worth of 150k 3 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2023   #1
Pro Noob
Developer

Default Content To change #10

Here is a list of what I wish to change wit the game and require some feedback..
Note that you need to click on everything you want added and leave the rest blank!
1 vote per person!
The poll will last for one week.
  1. Make you able to unlock with coins, where atleast 2 of them are ship tickets. Each ticket will be worth 2 million, which is 36 million + 2 ship tickets.
  2. If above do not pass should we make you able to unlock with coins, where atleast 2 of them are ship tickets. Each ticket will be worth 1 million, which is 18 million + 2 ship tickets.
  3. If above do not pass, should we make it so you require 10 tickets to unlock the cavern to Cave horror? Do note that if we lower the amount of tickets, you will be refunded from the previous unlock.
  4. If neither pass, shall we instead make the drop rate overall from various sources? Currently it is bosses 1:256 to 1:155 and mobs 1:532 to 1:368 depening on accessability or difficulty to kill. Propose rate: bosses 1:210 to 1:112 and mobs 1:464 to 1:248.
  5. If none of above is passing, should we just make it so cave horrors require coins to unlock? This will be 40 million permanent but a ship ticket to enter.
  6. If above do not pass along side the others, shall we make it 20 million instead?
  7. If none of the above pass, shall the cave horror be 20 million and inferno cave be 40 million?
  8. If none at all pass, shall we make it 50k entry with 20 million permanent upgrade and have ship ticket be sold to a vendor for 150k?

Last edited by Pro Noob; 03-28-2023 at 05:37 AM.
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023   #2
Chambe
Registered Member

20-40 mill to enter a cave with some low level monsters which are dead content sounds horrible. Even having to pay at all to get into the cave to begin with is honestly perplexing. You're basically paying for like 1 hour to get your Black Mask and you'll never set a foot in there again
Chambe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023   #3
hyun
Registered Member

When I think of Cave horrors and black mask equivalent level gear on dodian I think of drops from Blk knight titan. I would say to perma unlock cave horror cave makes sense at 3 tickets as thats kind of like getting the 3 keys to get there.
hyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023   #4
Pro Noob
Developer

Thank you all for the feedback. I have a proposal to make about the feedback.
- Cave horror entrance lowered.
- Permanent unlock is based on ship tickets value, 300k per ticket (120k store).
* This means for cave horror it will be 10 ship tickets, where you will need atleast 1. This means to unlock you need 1 ship ticket and the rest 2.7 mill can be filled with either coins or ship tickets.
- Permament unlock priorities ship tickets in your inventory over coins so keep that in mind.
- Jad cave will be 20 ship tickets but minimum 3 where 5.1 mill can be unlocked with tickets or coins.

This is best I can come up with based on feedback.
Thank you
Old 04-03-2023   #5
hyun
Registered Member

I think its a definitely a step in the right direction, although I still think cave horrors may still be a bit expensive.

On that note, if this is planning to be implemented, can we discuss balancing GP?
As it stands right now I think there is a very big disconnect in ways to obtain GP vs cost of services. AKA the ship ticket value and cancelling slayer tasks being very expensive. I suggest we either need to scale down each of these by a certain ratio or buff the amount of gold we get from mobs to bring it more in line with each other.
hyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023   #6
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyun View Post
I think its a definitely a step in the right direction, although I still think cave horrors may still be a bit expensive.

On that note, if this is planning to be implemented, can we discuss balancing GP?
As it stands right now I think there is a very big disconnect in ways to obtain GP vs cost of services. AKA the ship ticket value and cancelling slayer tasks being very expensive. I suggest we either need to scale down each of these by a certain ratio or buff the amount of gold we get from mobs to bring it more in line with each other.
Been working on trying to add more alchables aswell as gold coin drop (see dragons). It is just taking it's time to get right.
Next step is slayer monsters.