Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > General Discussion

Old 04-27-2023   #1
Goku
Registered Member

Default Delete my account

You guys keep deleting my comments which are nothing but constructive criticism and nearly the only engagement you receive anyways; combining that with complete restrictiveness on forum posts, you mise well delete my account. This is ridiculous and won't be a part of this any longer.
Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023   #2
Pro Noob
Developer

The posts got deleted for being off topic, nothing else.
I was asking for feedback from testing jad not suggestions on what to do with the game.
Feel free to post another thread addressing it, I would not mind but please do not fill the jad testing thread with it.

Last edited by Pro Noob; 04-27-2023 at 09:48 AM.
Pro Noob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023   #3
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

We won’t delete your account. You’re blowing this out of proportions. I already sent you a private message letting you know what happened and why.

You are always easy to anger, I don’t know why, but please try to see that even though you think it’s ridiculous, that is your opinion. Which means someone else might have another opinion.

Why is it such a disaster your comments didn’t remain on the post in question? You could’ve just created a new thread? Also “keep deleting your messages”? I’m only aware of two being deleted. First one being off topic, then the second one questioning why the first one was removed.

And now you’re creating a new thread, but not to give constructive criticism, but to stir up drama. You could’ve simply replied with the exact same words to my private message instead of making a public post about a topic nobody else has any insight in.

Like I said; no hard feelings from us, nothing personal. So no need to make it be something it’s not.
Nozemi is offline   Reply With Quote