Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Server > Discussion

Old 09-07-2019   #1
slears2

Default Suggestions for possible server changes

FEEL FREE TO REPLY AND ADD MORE TO MY THREAD IM STARTING THIS SINCE I THOUGHT OF DOING A SUGGESTION THREAD A WHILE AGO, THEN CACHE ASKED FOR SIMPLE SUBTLE THINGS TO INCORPORATE TO THE SERVER.
1. Make firecape attainable thru means other than trade.

2.increase str bonus from charos so its actually worth wearing one instead of a ring of wealth for better drops in any situation on the server

3. Many players have issues with the fact robin and ranger boots hold better range bonuses than spined when spined requires 90 slayer to get to prime , i dont mind personally but others seem bothered.

4. make lamps which are currently lost when you respond to a random event skill pop up with a full inventory instead of where they were dropped to ground before go to ground or , if due to bugs otherwise make them bank if possible, idk.

5. add something to the 90 slayer room where kolodion is but doesnt attack back or drop anything since it has a requirement to get in makes u want to get there then its nothing there, kinda dissapointing.

6. make cash sinks that work, to remove unnecessarily high amounts of cash from the eco, possibly a buyable high cost gp skill resource/other items.

7. reduce crafting requirements for onyx/glory so players dont have to trust trade unless a staff member with requirements to craft gem drops into necks is on to prevent gem scamming. personally hasnt happened to me, but i could see it. or increase crafting xp post lvl 60, something along these lines. or drop the necklace idk. this one doesnt NEED to be done, just a suggestion.

8. Add a rules list in game ::rules, or a newspaper, something.

9. Move a prayer altar closer to a bank so we dont have to run 8 years to do prayer on galtars.

10. Add an npc(EVENT ONLY NPC/BOSS) that doesnt spawn/respawn in server naturally, but is spawned by staff during an event for players to group and kill. (Possibly drop rare items or gear, or a new gear or item, coins, lamps, or resources, etc.)

11. Have the deposit boxes at banks deposit all items to bank like in the bank so its a 1 click no interface inv deposit.

Ill add and delete more as i think of them and as they are implemented/responded to/or shutdown.

dont forget to add or reply with your opinions and help, thanks
SLEARS2

Last edited by slears2; 09-09-2019 at 05:57 AM. Reason: ADDING
slears2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019   #2
Pro Noob
Developer

1) Been suggested and mention that it might be released in the future.
2) There will be other rings released hence why we have not opt to change stats on the ring.
3) Spined offer defensive bonus over the hat / boots hence why they are like 1 or 2 less range bonus.
4) The lamps are being dropped on the ground when you have full inventory, so not sure what you mean by lost. There is a 1:10 chance to get one.
5) This was old planned content and have nothing planned for 90+ slayer. Will be removed next update.
6) Any ideas for cash sink? I have got skip slayer task as one thus far.
7) This is intended as fury should be bis (best in slot). Also make it a goal to work towards. The crafting experience was increased in a update long time ago aswell as green dhide is lower requirement to make stuff from.

Last edited by Pro Noob; 09-08-2019 at 10:36 AM.
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote