Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Dodian Server

Old 01-29-2023   #11
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakuhs View Post
I played this in many iterations but unfortunately I'd never consider putting money towards a server that let a moderator run rampant calling people slurs and banning them for no reason. Joined back in 2020 and there was a decent player base and new players would come in from time to time and the same mod would harass the new players, openly admit to exploiting glitches and dcing players on bosses and more. This was escalated and unfortunately the higher ups are either sympathizers for racist and homophobic people and do not care about server growth or will let their IRLs do whatever they want. Sorry but you will not be getting an investment from me this time around.
Your assessment of us "higher ups" is extremely wrong. It was handled as soon as it was brought to our attention. I don't remember the details of the situation very well, but it was handled in the end. The person was not only demoted, they were also permanently banned, and will remain so.

Decision to help finance Dodian is entirely up to you. I'm not trying to have you change your mind about that.

You also make it seem as if it's exclusively a favor to us as "owners" of Dodian. It's not. It's an effort towards actually progressing this shit show of a remake towards something more respectable. This is for the community, not for us as "owners" or staff.

Realistically though, not that much we can do, even with funding, because it'll be too expensive either way.
Nozemi is offline   Reply With Quote