Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Old 03-23-2021   #1
snizzle2t0

Default So small suggestion considering

So i am a huge dodian fan, always have been. but i have been used to the thriving community that dodian had to offer. Not meaning anything bad by this or that it isnt fun cause the lack of community. But i am one of them people who dislikes skilling until certain points of the game, more combat lol. my suggestion is everyone knows the bones to bananas spell. Nature runes are common okay. why cant we have a spell for the time being take 2 nature runes and turns nature runes into blood runes? till we have the large server base it would help me out i know that, and for new players also. just a suggestion. now that im typing it out it seems dumb, but if a new player starts. one of us higher up guys could give them some blood runes spareingly without having to worry about deminishing our stash aswell. put it so you cant do it till you have 65magic or whatever but it would help.
Thanks or no thanks in advance lol
love to see you guys in game
Old 03-24-2021   #2
supertje
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snizzle2t0 View Post
So i am a huge dodian fan, always have been. but i have been used to the thriving community that dodian had to offer. Not meaning anything bad by this or that it isnt fun cause the lack of community. But i am one of them people who dislikes skilling until certain points of the game, more combat lol. my suggestion is everyone knows the bones to bananas spell. Nature runes are common okay. why cant we have a spell for the time being take 2 nature runes and turns nature runes into blood runes? till we have the large server base it would help me out i know that, and for new players also. just a suggestion. now that im typing it out it seems dumb, but if a new player starts. one of us higher up guys could give them some blood runes spareingly without having to worry about deminishing our stash aswell. put it so you cant do it till you have 65magic or whatever but it would help.
Thanks or no thanks in advance lol
love to see you guys in game
No way, u are killing the skiller eco, because i have the one of the only active skiller accounts, u wanna kill it?