Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Old 11-08-2020   #1
Unlighten

Quote:
Originally Posted by I skill now View Post
Populate: I agree with this, there are no negative outcomes in regards to adding the server to toplist's.

Modernized: I don't think the NPC's should be able to walk honestly.

Pay to win will never ever work out with the current player count we have. Maybe if we had 100+ players sure.

Seasonal: I agree, more rares should be added
Thanks for the speedy reply.
  • POPULATE--I assume pretty much everyone would love for us to have more players. Even if we don't reach the #1 spot for a while.
  • MONEYTIZE--I also assumed pay-to-win wouldn't be looked too highly upon. However, I suggested it due to the fact there are so many servers right now in the Top10 who have pay-to-win. Being able to buy items with real world currency would boost our income, but also stimulate the in-game economy. Better to do it sooner rather than later. The outcome would be alot of VERY loyal players being upset that their hard-earned work would be thrown out the window with newbies joining and already having max sets just because they have a good source of irl income. Tough decision when its on the chalkboard, but its very easy for me to go with the crowd and dismiss this one.
  • SEASONAL--We are lacking in rares. I think the server release would be awesome if we do it around Christmas and advertise the server as going through a 1 time release of certain christmas rares.
  • MODERNIZE--It does give a classic feel to have the NPCs facing south.
Unlighten is offline   Reply With Quote