Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Site

Old 2 Days Ago   #1
j3me5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahidayub213 View Post
It sounds like there?s a lot of mixed feelings about how Dodian.com has developed, especially given the quick transition from beta to release. Rushing a project can often lead to issues, and it seems like the ambition behind .com may have outpaced the available resources and time, leading to some dissatisfaction within the community. Drama is something that seems to follow any big project, especially one that?s community-driven like Dodian, but it?s understandable that too much of it can become frustrating.

It's disappointing to hear that your offer to help wasn?t taken up, especially when a fresh perspective and extra hands could have made a difference in moving things forward. Sometimes, it?s hard to understand why certain decisions are made, particularly when there?s a clear need for additional support. Walking away from something that isn?t meeting your expectations is a tough call, but sometimes it?s the best move for your own peace of mind.

Hopefully, the team behind Dodian.com can learn from the feedback they?re receiving and make improvements that address these concerns. A project like this has the potential to be great, but it requires careful planning, enough time, and a collaborative effort from everyone involved.
I think the owner of .com would have to sell at this point. All trust is lost. The server hasn't even been online in 2024 iirc. No transparency or updates to the community in 2024.

If .com's server were to go up today with the same owner, it would be hard to see it be successful. There's been too many burned bridges in this small community imo.
j3me5 is offline   Reply With Quote