Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Should we add a donator shop? (For cosmetics)
Yes 15 51.72%
No 14 48.28%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2019   #1
Sirvu
Premium

I'd be okay with a donator shop, if and only if the items it offers are purely cosmetical. I'd hate to see Exorth become pay to win, so I hope there wouldn't be any items in there that are better than easily obtainable items.
Sirvu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019   #2
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirvu View Post
I'd be okay with a donator shop, if and only if the items it offers are purely cosmetical. I'd hate to see Exorth become pay to win, so I hope there wouldn't be any items in there that are better than easily obtainable items.
I can guarantee you that as long as I'm part of the team, there won't ever be sold items that are anything but cosmetic. Even if the community wanted it. Doubt that the community or other admins want it anyway, so probably won't ever become an issue
Old 03-12-2019   #3
Vee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
I can guarantee you that as long as I'm part of the team, there won't ever be sold items that are anything but cosmetic. Even if the community wanted it. Doubt that the community or other admins want it anyway, so probably won't ever become an issue
Cosmetics are worth more than items with stats or bonuses on them some times. People usually donate to get the priciest items in the game. However cosmetics in some cases are more valuable to have and achieve than for example some deco armor in the game.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote