Maybe since some level 3's have slayer up, you could implement slayer for level 3's..but instead of killing NPC's you get a task to chop x amount of logs, fish x fish, mine x ore..
Idk why they changed it from how random events were to begin with. They happened somewhat often. For the shitty amount of exp they now give, I think the old system of randoms is fine for it.
Slayer is meant to be slay monster and not slay trees for resources. The only way is if we were to do a method for level 3's (skiller) to gain slayer experience on a slow rate. However I have no idea how that would be, so any suggestions would be nice. And yes please no "Collect x material or craft x material to give slayer experience".
Slayer is meant to be slay monster and not slay trees for resources. The only way is if we were to do a method for level 3's (skiller) to gain slayer experience on a slow rate. However I have no idea how that would be, so any suggestions would be nice. And yes please no "Collect x material or craft x material to give slayer experience".
Thank you. This has been solved as exp lamps are now obtainable.