Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Server > Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2019   #1
Bluerose13x

Default Unanswered questions/ Help

Good morning,

I have compiled a list of questions about this server and hope that we can get some answers due to more new players joining in yesterday putting total played up to 12 yesterday. Its a good sign we are growing and am looking forward to seeing more faces on the game. I have the list below any clarification/answers would be nice. Please and Thank you!

1.) Runite Ore - There are several places to mine these rocks however you cannot mine any of them and only have access to one that I have found? Am I missing Something as to where other rocks maybe and i have just missed them?
*Found the Mineable Runeite ore I will post a guide on it in order to implement it into the game*

2.) Gold ore- Gold ore is also the same way there is several places to mine and gather the ore but cannot mine the rocks?

3.)when will darts become a fletchable item?

4.)How can we access wilderness agility course?

5.) Where is cosmic altar location?

6.)Protect prayers are not effective at all it would be great if we could get them to benefit at least 20% or something *can damage economy due to food demand**

7.)Maybe would be possible to have access to bronze arrows or something in a shop maybe 100 at a time or something? sure having to make them helps economy but discourages players from not having access to basic needs

8.) can we get a pickaxe in shop instead of killing monsters for them *some skillers dont want to kill monsters for a pickaxe** make rune pick like 8m or something in shop make it worth the time to get it because there is no alternative to getting one except killing monsters and in my own opinion that a bad concept for skillers

9.) Bossing is a great method to gaining higher tiered Armour no doubt however i feel some slayer task should drop more than just 2-3 items and some are not really that helpfull if that makes sense?

10.) Are we going to consider barrows monsters as boss similar to dad and guardians?

11.) At what point will we be implementing ring of wealth? Some drops are needed to enjoy the rest of the game and talk about a 7-8hr gring just to obtain a key it was very discouraging as a new player if not increase drop rate of the key at least look at alternative methods to obtaining one.

12.)Will there at any time in the future be gold trimmed armours?

Last edited by Bluerose13x; 11-01-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Bluerose13x is offline   Reply With Quote