Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018   #1
Luke
Retired Staff

Default A few bugs and suggestions by yours truly

I'd like to start off by saying you guys are working really hard and the updates and coming in daily, very nice to see.

The first issue would be the experience lamps. As some of you might know, if you spam click the lamp, you can get up to 40k exp for 1 single lamp, which is an incredible amount. The current highest attack xp is Kyle who's only been using range.

Next would be an issue with the drops. If you click your drop too fasts or something like this, it'll cause it to disappear and only reappear at the same time as it does for everyone else. However, I don't know what causes this.

A few suggestions: Maybe encourage mage by putting it back to only blood runes like it used to be, it's less complicated and people will be more willing to train it.

Nerf range a little bit, considering it's really strong, really cheap and you can safest any monster. Just that fact seems like a big advantage over the rest.

I won't make any suggestions about the range store or slayer as I know Zman is working on it.

Organising an event maybe to get the whole community on or attract new people (e.g. reaching 30 players). Not something to ruin the economy but maybe a pvm or pking event who knows.

Will be posting a slayer guide shortly so stay tuned people.
Old 01-23-2018   #2
Pani

Some great suggestions. I also personally don’t care for exp lamps as exp is already pretty fast.
Closed Thread