Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2022   #1
Kash
Register Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Default collection log

Suggestion for in-game:

Add a collection log maybe, and once players have completed the collection (drops acquired) they can receive a random rare item (can only be redeemed one time per boss.

So lets say I get each drop that nech drops (all on drops, not from other players.) I receive a rare item on a roll.

The items would be Colored santa hats, h'ween masks, partyhats.

Santa hats Would have a 40 percent chance (devided up between the colors) Masks 35 percent and partyhats 25 percent.
Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022   #2
supertje
Register Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: NB, The Netherlands
Posts: 59
Default

Not such a bad idea I think, but in the current server I think it's quite a job to make it, maybe this is something for the new base?

Finally, there is now only maintenance on this server as it is and no major updates...
__________________
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CxhOvBF.png[/img][/center]
supertje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022   #3
Pro Noob
Developer
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 173
Default

I would love to offer a collection log. I am not sure about rewarding a player for it, but can always look into it.
The collection log would be cool to both have ingame and on the site, but will see about how we will handle it.
Pro Noob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022   #4
Kash
Register Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
I would love to offer a collection log. I am not sure about rewarding a player for it, but can always look into it.
The collection log would be cool to both have ingame and on the site, but will see about how we will handle it.
It would be cool, and a interesting but unique way to add rares/uniques for players who complete the log.
Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022   #5
Redsnow
Register Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 13
Default

This would be awesome.
Redsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022   #6
Jabast
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Belgium
Posts: 89
Default

Yes to collection log, not a fan of rewards. Collection log should solely be an achievement.
Jabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022   #7
Zkiller
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
Default

If y'all want rares just let a guy know. Igotchu
Zkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022   #8
Bubble
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zkiller View Post
If y'all want rares just let a guy know. Igotchu
Like... for free or buy haha?
Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022   #9
Jabast
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Belgium
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zkiller View Post
If y'all want rares just let a guy know. Igotchu
gimme yellow phat thx
Jabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022   #10
Zkiller
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zkiller View Post
If y'all want rares just let a guy know. Igotchu
Disclaimer: Won't be trading any rares until dupe is fixed. Discussed options with Noz, but not a good idea to risk rares getting duped.
Zkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.