Add defence trigger only 0 0%
Add defence trigger with prayer neglect dmg 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2022   #11
Chambe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
So if it is already bis right now, no need to revert.
It's your call either way, I was just voicing my opinion.
Chambe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022   #12
Redsnow
Registered Member

Revert it back.
Redsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022   #13
Jabast

Reverting is not an option. I support the idea of change as certain things were just broken in some way.
Jabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022   #14
Bubble
Registered Member

Yeah I also maintain the stance that it shouldn't have been changed. We still had to use a decent amount of food even with it as it was. I still had to fish often. Honestly speaking, all you did was make it more annoying to play. Thats just my opinion. Why should things be more tedious? Bosses already attack quickly and with a lot of power. It's a game. It should be fun. Like the increase in resting for gathering skills. Why? Just to make it more tedious? That's not good.

"We as a staff team decided..." That's the problem. Please try to make major decisions WITH the players instead of making them and THEN consulting us. With that being said, I appreciate and respect polls like these. I just wish they'd happen before the major updates instead. A good majority of us do not like the change.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm being a dickhead but I don't really know how to be anything but direct. I don't intend to sound demeaning or anything.

Last edited by Bubble; 07-27-2022 at 09:21 PM.
Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022   #15
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
Yeah I also maintain the stance that it shouldn't have been changed. We still had to use a decent amount of food even with it as it was. I still had to fish often. Honestly speaking, all you did was make it more annoying to play. Thats just my opinion. Why should things be more tedious? Bosses already attack quickly and with a lot of power. It's a game. It should be fun. Like the increase in resting for gathering skills. Why? Just to make it more tedious? That's not good.

"We as a staff team decided..." That's the problem. Listen to the players.
We are listening and reading what you guys are saying, but just go about your day to say "revert it" do not yield much. We always have a good reasoning why changes happend and try to communicate on why that is. I do a bunch of tests and we can't always nail it 100% of the time, but we do try.
As for bosses, me and Nozemi are on our way to rework most combat which you guys wanted here.

You are always free to leave a suggestion here and we would be appreciated if it was more than just "revert nerf cause food is tedious to get".

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-27-2022 at 09:27 PM.
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022   #16
Bubble
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
We are listening and reading what you guys are saying, but just go about your day to say "revert it" do not yield much. We always have a good reasoning why changes happend and try to communicate on why that is. I do a bunch of tests and we can't always nail it 100% of the time, but we do try.

You are always free to leave a suggestion here and we would be appreciated if it was more than just "revert nerf cause food is tedious to get".
It's just that I don't see the reason for making anything *more* tedious. And it seems like in a couple ways that's the way the updates are headed.
Old 07-27-2022   #17
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
It's just that I don't see the reason for making anything *more* tedious. And it seems like in a couple ways that's the way the updates are headed.
How is this poll making it more tedious?
Old 07-28-2022   #18
Bubble
Registered Member

Well I said in the message above, you quoted it before i was done editing it as I sent it accidentally, i respect polls like this and appreciate them. I was just sayin in general. about the change itself. I don't think it needed to be changed. And the change about the rests during gathering skills. And the thing about making the game more tedious. Why did you suddenly start talking about the poll?
Old 07-28-2022   #19
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Well I said in the message above, you quoted it before i was done editing it as I sent it accidentally, i respect polls like this and appreciate them. I was just sayin in general. about the change itself. I don't think it needed to be changed. And the change about the rests during gathering skills. And the thing about making the game more tedious. Why did you suddenly start talking about the poll?
"the way the updates are headed" was why I were asking,because the poll is about a future update to make it less tedious for food usage but still be enough for you to want to fish.
We are also going to start working on this thread here to make it even less so. Then we can start looking into other stuff like obtaining food, gear and herblore supplies.

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-28-2022 at 04:47 AM.