Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2019   #1
Oof

Default Oof

I've commented on this on another post.

It's pretty disappointing that in a unpolished beta you are expecting people to pay for premium.

1.) It lowers the amount of people who can check for bugs (In a beta bug testing should be the #1 concern).

2.) It's disappointing because from the outside looking in it makes it look like the only goal is to get a profit in the short months that this will be alive for then scrap the project without any future planning in mind.

I understand that money is required for the domain, web hosting, server hosting and advertisement (if that is happening at all). But honestly we don't even need a website right now. The only people playing this heard from the discord servers. Very little if any of the player base is from web traffic alone. And even if it was you could stand up the webserver yourself and have it redirect to a discord link.

All in all I'm very disappointed where this is going and I think this is just going to be another crash and burn and nothing done so far has made this look any different.
Oof is offline   Reply With Quote