Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > Introductions Hall

Old 12-29-2019   #1
Hooch
Administrator

Default Nostalgic Return, Hello!

Hey Everybody! Some of you I've known/ met in-game, and some not. I just wanted to say Hello and make my formal "re-introduction" here on the forums.

My name is, Ian / Hooch - call me as you please. I'm 25 years old. I work for a cable company in which I was a field technician - turned dispatcher for the entire North-East of North America. I avidly follow Sports/eSports, like to consider myself to be waiting for ESPN to offer me a contact because they're missing out.

I used to be in-love with this server, spending countless hours as a kid with my friend "UglyAmerican" playing on Dodian. That was over 10+ years ago, and many life changes since. It was one of the first RSPS's we ever played, and the first one we got addicted too. Over the span of time- there has been attempts at re-releases of Dodian, different versions..but none quite like the original.

We've been back to playing now for the last three days, and I can't say anything less than how nostalgic this server feels. Although this community isn't as large as it once was, it is starting to feel like a small family of apologetically kind and thoughtful people all chasing that same feeling we once had. I love that feeling.

Thank you all for taking the time to hear me ramble-I look forward to seeing / meeting you all in-game - please feel free to message or chat me if you see me! I'm always willing to help with any questions if I can or shoot the breeze. <3

TLDR; Servers great. You're great. I love you?

Last edited by Hooch; 12-29-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Hooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019   #2
zerutule
Registered Member

Haha Welcome back Hooch glad to see people returning slowly but surely to this place. It may just be chasing a feeling but its a little fun to be back on the RSPS grind .
zerutule is offline   Reply With Quote