Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Dodian Server

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2020   #1
Nozemi

Default Yesterday's Incident

Hello, since Ivan is out of reach and the importance of this matter is rather high, I'm taking it upon myself to write something about it.

UPDATE! We have identified the dupe, and it will be fixed accordingly. Anyone proven to be a participant in this will be permanently banned from Dodian. We have clear evidence of individuals duping alongside "the coolest mod" as he liked to describe himself. If anyone has anything to say about this incident, now is the time to come forward. We won't guarantee a free pass, but won't guarantee a ban either if you come forward. Either way we'll figure out who was involved in the duping.

Evidently we've had a rogue moderator. According to some of the players we've spoken to, I skill now has lead them to believe he's collecting donations on behalf of the owner(s). That simply isn't true. He's also conducting a lot of other serious offenses. That is not tolerated from a staff member. He is permanently banned from Dodian, both server and Discord.

We're paying attention to chat logs, and he claims staff has been threatening to expose his IP. IPs are what I'd consider personal information, and no matter what someone does, I don't expose other people's personal information. If any of the staff members at Dodian does this, it's a serious offense as well.

I tried to reach out to I skill now, asking him to explain the situation. Evidently he doesn't take this seriously at all. To him this is all just fun and "haha those fuckers couldn't even see it coming" kind of attitude towards it. Which is very disappointing. We've tried to give him every chance to improve as a moderator, and he has taken every chance to disappoint us, time after time. Dodian is a small community, so being friendly and giving people chances is fair. Though we can't let something like this slide.

As for the other incidents about item duping and bug abusing. Any account caught involving in that will be reset and/or wiped. There are no exceptions. We don't tolerate exploiting of game breaking bugs/exploits.

It's also worth noting that Zkiller has helped us in the past with finding exploits. He has thus been given (a lot) of leniency from the staff team. I'm sure a lot of you have noticed something going on around him. And to my knowledge, he isn't abusing any of these exploits in ways that affects the game negatively. If I'm wrong about this, I'm open for proof proving otherwise! The staff team just wants to ensure a fair and nostalgic gameplay.

And in the future, I hope you are comfortable coming to staff team with issues. If the issue is a particular staff member, come to me or Cache/Ivan about it. If the issue is with exploits or game related, you can come to any of our moderators.