Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Server > Discussion

Old 11-22-2019   #11
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Flow View Post
I see what everyone is saying , even at the levels it’s at I know there’s probably more people that would play than you guys are giving credit for maybe not 100 but a solid 20-30 people. I don’t think there should be paid advertising but a forum post here and there would be more than enough. Maybe I’ll try that myself. I appreciate the effort you’ve put it to run it so far, having a lot of fun playing something that I loved 12-13 years ago and if no one more comes to play at least I can enjoy it as of right now.
Forum posts and what not have been attempted in previous iterations of Dodian remakes. Not much luck with those. Dodian is known to be a pile of trash, even in the Rune-Server community.
Old 11-22-2019   #12
Fabrice L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
Forum posts and what not have been attempted in previous iterations of Dodian remakes. Not much luck with those. Dodian is known to be a pile of trash, even in the Rune-Server community.
All of this, been a part of close to every remake since 2011 and I've seen and done all possible ways of advertising, there's no real difference in activity. Basicly the same people playing over and over again
Fabrice L is offline   Reply With Quote