Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Dodian Server

Old 12-04-2020   #1
lilho0ligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
No idea about the "not spam the chat" thing, if I said that I'm very sorry. I might've been like "fuck the bugs" because we were working on a new source, and from my side, nothing was gonna get done on the current one. I also would rather have Arch work on the new one than fixing things on the old (current) one.

Also the new server has taken way way more time than I initially thought it would, which wasn't the plan. Though that's on me. I haven't done everything right either. I also have had some days where I've said things I shouldn't have said in the Discord. So again, I'm sorry for that.

Though when it comes to game breaking bugs like dupes, and conspiring with a rogue mod, we can't offer much leniency. Your offenses are serious, and you know it. There are no excuse to justify what was done.
yeah i understand and im not mad at all. im glad the experience hack is out of the game now its ligit hs. and with the item duping i am sorry for what happend but at least thats been found and out of the game now too.

all the best with dodian might play again one day. ( if im allowed that is)
lilho0ligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020   #2
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilho0ligan View Post
yeah i understand and im not mad at all. im glad the experience hack is out of the game now its ligit hs. and with the item duping i am sorry for what happend but at least thats been found and out of the game now too.

Not a good situation on either side to be honest. We shall let things calm/settle a bit, and see how things develop.

If things go according to plan, we're gonna see a lot of new stuff on Dodian in the future. I might repurpose some of what I make for my other server project to Dodian.
Old 12-04-2020   #3
K B D K0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilho0ligan View Post

You sorry for what happened or the fact you and whoever else got caught? It's sad to see absolute douchebags attempt to ruin this community.

You and others attempted to destroy the game, I hope you never get to play again.
K B D K0 is offline   Reply With Quote