Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > Introductions Hall

Old 02-19-2019   #1
Nozemi

Default Here we go again!

Hey!

Most of you already know who I am, but for those who don't; I've been in the community for quite some time now, and I'm a developer (mainly web development). I love programming (or tech in general), cars and probably other stuff. That about sums up my life.

However, whether you know me or not, you may be curious about my intentions as a developer on this project. I'll do my best to bring the best quality service to the community. Starting by improving on what we already have, and go from there. We've seen countless of times that straight up adding content to a Dodian remake doesn't work.

One of the big things that really needs to be looked into is the whole skilling aspect of the game. It's so boring and useless, but yet has so much potential with minimal effort. With more effort, it even has a lot more potential.

There is also stuff to be done PvE-wise, but that's minor compared to the skilling aspect.

Over the next couple of weeks, you'll be seeing changes done. I'll do my best to ensure that the community has a say in the most drastic and game impacting changes.

The past couple of days, I've been making some structure for us as a staff team. When I joined, I felt like everything was all over the place, with no clear goals as to where we'd like to take it. However, things are coming together now, and we're getting stuff done.

To those who were around for the Alverdine project I was running with Zkiller, Arsenal and Zman. I'm sorry that I discontinued it, but that was due to personal reasons. I won't go into a lot of details about it, but my personal life is more stable now, so I have a good feeling about this.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord for a chat, or to discuss ideas, thoughts or whatever else about the server and/or website.
Old 02-19-2019   #2
Fabrice L

Disappointed I wasn't mentioned
Fabrice L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019   #3
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice L View Post
Disappointed I wasn't mentioned
Sorry mate, but it was originally us that started it, but you were indeed helping as well.

Every single time I've done something RSPS related, you've been there to help, whether it's to answer my nooby questions or to push some code.
Old 02-19-2019   #4
Dodian23
Registered Member

Welcome man Glad to see you here. Can't wait to see the updates.
Dodian23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019   #5
Oof

Make this a good server papa
Oof is offline   Reply With Quote