Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2019   #1
Chambe
Registered Member

Default Some suggestions

After being back for a few days and having spent some hours on the server, I have a few suggestions, which are mostly QOL.

First of all: Being able to right click monsters disregarding their combat level. Just a small(?) QOL change that would make slayer tasks (and everything) more tolerable.

Open the door to the Seers' Village chapel so one would be able to use the altar for prayer training.

On to some slayer/NPC suggestions:

More of certain monsters. On some slayer tasks, with only two players killing a chosen monster, you'll be standing around waiting for spawns. Makes the game a lot less interactive. Especially in the dragon lair after dragons got added as slayer tasks.
- Green dragons (2/3 more?)
- Blue dragons (1/2 more?)
- Red dragons (1/2 more?)
- Greater demons (2/3 more?)
- Mithril dragons (1/2 more?)

Berserk barbarian spirits aren't in vast scarcity, but there's currently a few more inside a locked gate. Can't see a reason for the gate to be closed tbh.

I feel like most monsters have very unrewarding and boring drop tables, and adding (more) herbs to the drop tables of certain monsters would go a long way in my opinion. After killing about 150-ish Abyssal demons I think I got about four or five herbs, three runite bar drops and two rune arrows drops. Not a huge sample size, but the task felt very unrewarding, atleast for something requiring 90(?) slayer.

Smithing suggestions:
- Up the smithing speed a bit
- Make X/Make all option
- Superheat Item! I'd love to see more spells added to the game, and Superheating I think would be a switch of pace for both smithing and mage.
Chambe is offline   Reply With Quote