Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Dodian Server

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2022   #1
Pro Noob
Developer

Default Changes 22/7 - 2022

We talked about during our poll to change combat abit. It looked like most people do not mind or want combat to be change somewhat.
I figured why not spice it up a little with two new things, Spell dmg and Neglect dmg:

- Spell dmg, is as it might sound like a bonus stat that increase your damage with your spells. This is a flat % based stat which should help boost your magical damage.
- Neglect dmg, is a stat that when proccing will reduce that incoming damage based on how much you got in this stats. The chance of a proc is based on your prayer level. At level 7 prayer and each 8 levels after that will increase the proc chance by 1%. So at 99 you will have 12.5% chance of a proc. However that is not all, base chance of a proc is 2.5%.

With the new things added, I have done some changes to all magical gear by updating what bonus stats they give. I have also increased base damage per spell you cast, by atleast the double. I have also made sure you can now crit with your magical spells. I also changed how much healing the blood spells do, they heal you for 1/4 of what you would of dealt. This mean if the monster had 10 health left and you would of hit a 22, you then heal for 5 health.

I have taken the opportunity to change some gear around, for instant the dragonfire shield now give neglect damage based on firemaking level instead of a chance to neglect damage.
The crystal shield now double your chance for a critical hit while equipped.
Your bows made out of wood can only be equipped with a shield. All other bows can only equip crystal shield or book of balanced.
Seercull now attack the same speed as magic shortbow.

Fixes:
  • Fixed the trading dupe + some trading issues.
  • Updated magic, defence and agility skill menu.
  • Added some level requirement to items, see skill menu.
  • Fixed so you now have 91 - 99 shouts instead of just 94 - 99.
  • Fixed some animation issue while being unarmed.
  • Fixed so you know who needs to heal up before a duel, you or your opponent.
  • Made the rest function more common for gathering skills.
  • Made lamps more common.
  • Added a chance for a lamp to each kill you do while on your slayer task aswell as whenever you finish the task.
  • Fixed an issue with health being above maximum.
  • Negative bonus now properly being calculated.
  • Removed extra bonus from your defence and attack level.
*Edit*
There was a math bug with the formula so it would not count prayer levels properly, I have fixed it so it properly calculates.
Done some changes to spinned and black dhide armor's defensive values.
Also did some changes to skeletal defensive.

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-22-2022 at 06:44 PM.
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote