Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Server > Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2018   #1
a retard
Registered Member

Default Rules discussion

MultiLogging :: 24 Hour Ban
- You can not be on more than 1 account at the same time. (This means 1 client per IP address only. Sorry for the inconvenience that might make for siblings etc.) **some exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.

Just wondering, as some iterations have allowed for multi-logging. Is this something that will be enforced/kept? I've enjoyed having mutliple accounts in the past. Having a skiller and a PVMer is a blast for me. Having rules on interaction between accounts (auto-dc when trading between account on same ip, figure out a way to prevent drop-trades) would be great but even then we get opened up to people VPN-ing and abusing the system.

On the flip side, I don't think interaction between a main and a skiller is all that bad. Got a rune pickaxe on your main that's only useful to your skiller? great, swap it over. Abuse here comes in the form of 12 accounts mining coal for one main skiller, which is obviously against the spirit of the game.

Would like to hear some input from the community as well as hear some dialogue from logan on this.
a retard is offline   Reply With Quote