junkbot
Premium

Default Junkbot's Beginners Guide

Thieving
1. Cages Yanille
-- give gold
2. Farmer Yanille
-- drops 4 feathers
* these feathers you should use for fishing early on before you use them for fletching as food is more important early on
3. Stalls (::stalls)
-- at level 70 run from Silk to Silver to Silk and back as this will get you quite a bit of gold quickly
4. Master Farmer Yanille
-- starts at 8 feathers and goes up from there based on your level
* this is when you should start fletching and making arrows but you can start earlier and make arrow shafts

Crafting
1. Cow Hides from Chickens at Yanille until level 57
2. Green Dragon Hide from there until Blue, Red, and Black

Combat
1. Chickens/Rats
2. Guards - for Mith
3. Moss Giants - for Addy
4. Abyssal Demon, Daddy, and Ungandul
-- easy to kill and level up on, as well as the mobs around them for quick easy experience

Woodcutting
1. Normal Wood
-- you can burn this if you bring a tinder box with you or make it into arrow shafts
-- at the moment you can burn wood while woodcutting so you don't have to stop woodcutting to burn the wood for firemaking
2. Other Wood
-- can make into bows if you wish but I've found it's much easier to train fletching while training mining and smithing by making arrow heads and arrows

Fletching
- stay outside Yanille and cut wood and turn it all into arrow shafts
- train Thieving to 70 first and pickpocket the Master Farmer for faster feathers
- train mining and smithing for better arrows
- flax can be obtained from south seers and made into string at the 1st level of the house south of the tanner

Drops
- Beserker is better than Dragon Med
- you can use a shield with any bow so go for Dragon Square or Ice Shield
- Ice Gloves are good and I would recommend instead of Vambs up to Red Dragon Hide
- wear dragon chain instead of Dragon Hide body for better defense as minimal attack is gained from the D'hide
- Mith and Addy gloves you'll get if you intend on training Slayer

Mining and Smithing
- at the moment pickaxes don't get taken into account so use whatever you can wield to get that extra space in your inventory (you can use bronze all the way to level 99)
- smith arrow heads to use for fletching as all other armours and weapons you can get much more easily from mob drops

---

Guide is still under development.
junkbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019   #2
a retard
Registered Member

I'm gonna go ahead and say it; thank you for your contribution. I eagerly anticipate updates to this guide!
a retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019   #3
Luke
Retired Staff

Great start so far! Would love to see you add some pictures as well as exp rates and such to calculate xp/h and efficiency.
Old 04-11-2019   #4
a retard
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Great start so far! Would love to see you add some pictures as well as exp rates and such to calculate xp/h and efficiency.

I could work something up, maybe a spreadsheet. Will rates be changing after the big update though?
a retard is offline   Reply With Quote