Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2019   #1
Dodian23
Registered Member

Default Gambling on Dodian

We should add some type of way to gamble..
Dice bag: Cost will be an amount in donation ( example: $50-$100 to host games ) The host will roll for player who wants to bet ( 1-100 ) player can hit or stay, closest to 100 wins. if player goes over 100 the host auto wins.

Mithril flowers: Most people should know how Flower poker works. If not here are gambling guides for each game.

http://runelive.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_Poker

https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Dice_bag
Old 02-19-2019   #2
Cookies

This would be a great addition to a server with such influx of wealth at end game. Would give older/richer players something to do, and if they lose, they can grind for more money
+1 Support
Old 02-19-2019   #3
Nozemi

I've been thinking of adding some gambling system. Perhaps not something as drastic as dicing, but back in the days, Dodian had a lottery system. We should perhaps look into adding something like that again.

A lot will be happening over the next couple of weeks. We're in the middle of a pretty huge rework of the server (and client).

Old 02-19-2019   #4
hieko
Registered Member

BRB making lvl 3 fight club in catherby
Old 02-19-2019   #5
Swish Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
I've been thinking of adding some gambling system. Perhaps not something as drastic as dicing, but back in the days, Dodian had a lottery system. We should perhaps look into adding something like that again.

A lot will be happening over the next couple of weeks. We're in the middle of a pretty huge rework of the server (and client).
I remember the original Exorth having the lottery system where it would jackpot between 10-100m (I think). Was pretty cool. (Would add a 10% tax to take wealth out the game)

Last edited by Swish Jake; 02-19-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Old 02-19-2019   #6
Oof

I like gambling but for irl money is a joke imo. Disappointing that you already are charging for premium on this.
Closed Thread