Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2019   #1
hieko
Registered Member

Default Suggestions!

- Open the gates in Taverly dungeon so we can access it more easily
- Add Agility shortcut to Taverly dungeon(w/ key)
- Add more slayer monsters on task or new master(70)?( high level slayer is just lessers/greaters 50% of the time. or chaos dwarves)
- Add slayer points and the ability to cancel/block a task
- Use for mime outfit besides aesthetics: possibly full set gives 2x thieving reward?
- Prayer usage + altar for bones
- Add an area with high level skill requirements to enter( say like 70 FMing and 70 smith to heat a key and make it to enter?)
- Throwing knives / darts with correct ticks? (smithable but dont work)
- Replace empty vials with WFV in herb shop

just some things ive been thinking of.

Last edited by hieko; 02-27-2019 at 04:30 AM.
Old 02-27-2019   #2
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hieko View Post
- Add more slayer monsters on task or new master(70)?( high level slayer is just lessers/greaters 50% of the time. or chaos dwarves)
- Use for mime outfit besides aesthetics: possibly full set gives 2x thieving reward?
- Add an area with high level skill requirements to enter( say like 70 FMing and 70 smith to heat a key and make it to enter?)

Definitely good ideas. Will come back to this once the new server has transitioned in.

In the meantime, bear with us!

Old 02-27-2019   #3
KwQ
Registered Member

Quote:
These two are just QOL that would be nice, but aren't needed. Maybe don't open the gates and just add the agility shortcut, that way agility actually has some purpose.

Quote:
Once you get past 70 you get berserk barb spirits thrown in there too. I'm all for new stuff though. You also get mith dragons at 90, and abby demons will be a task too I believe.

Quote:
I agree with being able to cancel a task for a price, but blocking a task? I don't play OSRS so I don't know if that's a normal slayer thing, but I feel like just doing the tasks you are given is normal.

Quote:
Now this one is a little suspect to fuck with the economy. Thieving is already the primary way gp is introduced into the economy, does it really need more power? I think if this was going to be introduced, we'd have to wipe the server of mime pieces and lower the drop rate a TON.

Quote:
+1

Quote:
I'm all for new content as long as it's tested and doesn't break the game. We need more stuff to do, and hopefully we'll get it when the new source is finished.
Quote:
- Replace empty vials with WFV in herb shop

The rest of it is just stuff that should be fixed along with the new source. We shouldn't really need to add filled vials to the store if the action of filling the vials is sped up to do them all in one click.
Closed Thread