Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > News and Updates > Site

Old 04-26-2021   #1
Nightleaf
Registered Member

Question Bug/Feedback Collection

Hey everyone,

I am Nightleaf for those who don't already know who I am. I was a player in the Dodian community back during Ub3r 2.0 and 3.0 and later developed my own Dodian remake as well as my own servers over the years.

As I am now stepping into my developer role here at Dodian, I would like to get some information from all of you about the current state of things, what you think about the experience and what you think should change or not with the server.

To accomplish this goal I am asking any of you who play what bugs there are, what you don't like, any specific suggestions you would like to see implemented (if a suggestion already exists feel free to link to the thread or post in this thread). Alternatively, you can post in the #server-feedback channel that was created for this purpose.

If you don't post in this thread or on the Discord #server-feedback channel its likely I will not see it.

In other news, I have begun some slight clean up of the current live server with a focus on fixing issues I can see already. My goals are to improve the current experience and fix those issues that you post in the relative locations I spoke about.

Issues already posted:

Quote:
  • Weapon in weapon slot being invisible
  • Legends guild glitching outside the building
  • Spinning wheel house in seers is super buggy, can see both floors if ur on bottom floor, if you're on 2nd floor, the ground is invisible
Thanks for reading,

Nightleaf

Last edited by Nightleaf; 04-26-2021 at 06:45 AM.
Nightleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021   #2
Jabast

Even though I'm 99% sure you know these:

-Weapon in weapon slot being invisible
-Legends guild glitching outside the building
-Spinning wheel house in seers is super buggy, can see both floors if ur on bottom floor, if you're on 2nd floor, the ground is invisible

There's probably a few more I know, but I'd have to dig deep in my memory cus I can't remember any atm.
Jabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021   #3
Nightleaf
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabast View Post
Even though I'm 99% sure you know these:

-Weapon in weapon slot being invisible
-Legends guild glitching outside the building
-Spinning wheel house in seers is super buggy, can see both floors if ur on bottom floor, if you're on 2nd floor, the ground is invisible

There's probably a few more I know, but I'd have to dig deep in my memory cus I can't remember any atm.
Thanks for the post and no I don't have any idea as to what is currently broken hence the announcement post.

To address some of the issues that you posted, graphical errors such as multiple floors being visible is likely due to a client sided rendering issue and not easily fixed unless I dive into that side of the project which is not my main goal at the moment.
Nightleaf is offline   Reply With Quote